
This is my baby brother Paul, aka Wog (paulie-wog) Click on his picture to read emails from his mission. He is the bomb.com. (and seriously funny, and a little...well, nevermind, just read) any comments you leave on his blog will go to my mom. Enjoy!
6 comments:
That picture is great! It amazes me what guys do in the MTC with bunk beds!!! =)
I never knew your bro. But Kurt did and he thinks the world of him!! I will have him come on over and check this out.
LIZZ! Your blog is so cute! I went down and looked clear back. I love that Ashlyn is going to be "Ladybug Girl" Gracelynn is going to be a Lady Bug and I can't wait to put her in her costume! Scotty is Superman and he's very excited about it!
You have a cute fam! Maybe I'll get to have your other kids in my class in the upcoming years!!
AJ did so great in the program huh!
SO CUTE!
~Jenn
P.S. My little brother is off to the MTC on Nov. 5th. Going to Portugal. Did your mom create your bros blog?
That picture is so cool. I am wondering how he did it. I had fun reading some things about Paul. I just can't get over the fact that I haven't seen him in probably 18 years, or something like that. I am glad that he is doing so well. You must be a proud sister.
I still remember meeting him for the first time while he was a little baby lying in the crib. My how time flies!
I don't care what anybody says-2 years is a long time and I miss my baby!
Post a Comment