I'm doing it.
I have been debating for ???2 years??? and just want to do it!
I am opening my home to Sign Language Classes. I will teach kids going off track, D and C schedules are posted. To see schedules and for more information, click HERE or on the link on the left.
YAY!!!!!
5 comments:
Awesome Liz. I would be there in a heart beat if I could. Scott has been wanting me to take sign language for the longest time.
I am so jealous that people get to have you as their teacher.
That's awesome!!! I wish Parker would pay attention to me to learn sign. If you do a class for pre-school age kids for sure let me know!
Way to go Lizz, that's sounds so great! Keep us updated on how it's going!!!
What a great idea! Jade really picked up on ASL quickly when I taught it to her, so this is something she'd probably love. My only concern would be whether she'd pay more attention to you or to A.J. :) She sure does love that kid! Unless you managed to trade tracks... I never heard how that turned out.
Good for you!! I think it will be really good for kids to learn.. I would love to get my Jarren in.
Post a Comment