I absolutely love crafts. I'm not so great at coming up with, or executing the projects, but I really enjoy doing them. Especially when surrounded by my sisters! Not having any biological sisters was a trial for me as a child, (though, looking back my perspective is dramatically different) and the day I married BJ I got 5 all at once (and slowly have acquired eight more!). Today I got to make this adorable valentine craft with my MIL and a few of the girls. Dad-Joe and Mom-Linda do a great job getting wood cut & sanded, finding paints, brushes, embellishments and any other tools tables, chairs, and even meals prepared for this rapidly-proving-to-be -monthly/ bi-monthly hurrah!
There's already talk of a shamrock craft to prepare next month!! I really need to build some shelves in my garage to store my new decorations!
White sisters craft day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment