With his baptism around the corner, and a friends baptism invitation that came in the mail, Carson asked when we were going to send his baptism invitations! I hadn't done any kind of formal invitation for my other two kids but they didn't ask so I decided to grab my camera phone while Carson put on his suit (his sister tying his tie) and we headed to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple. We were there less than 5 minutes. The grounds were closed, being a Monday, so we took them just outside the gates and absolutely love how they turned out! (Which completely bums me out that I didn't take pics of my other two!!) Best 5 minutes ever spent. Carson was a hoot! (Whoa... I just said hoot... I must be getting old...) he had all sorts of ideas about how to pose and smile. We may have to make it an annual thing. Here are the results:
0 comments:
Post a Comment