During our last sacrament meeting last week we had a few great talks. Our youth speaker talked about personal revelation, Mariah Edmunds left me inspired to cherish my children and Mike Hill reminded me that sometimes it's better to take things slow and build line upon line, precept upon precept. It was really all around fulfilling. My kids were well behaved an quiet, for the most part, and I doubted they payed much attention (as usual) but when we got home they all grabbed a bowl of popcorn and a pair of chopsticks and applied Mikes descriptive "parable" of eating popcorn with chopsticks. (Although when I asked if they knew what that was suggesting we apply in our lives they drew blanks). I paraphrased the concept and they really liked it. So I got a diet coke and a pair of chopsticks and joined in the fun:)


0 comments:
Post a Comment