July 11-15, 2016
It has been a while since we had a good water ski trip. This one did not disappoint. We had so much fun with BJ's family. We have been looking forward to this trip since they announced it in the spring. All of our kids were able to get up on something behind the boat. AJ, got up on the wake board, knee board, and skiis. Ash got up on the knee board, and the torpedo, and Carson, a little more water-shy than the rest, made us all proud when he bravely defeated the bobsked. We were there Monday through Friday and could have stayed another week. Bj spent most of his time on the boat pulling skiers. I spent a lot of time on the beach reading, visiting, and working on my tan. I worked hard to get my school work done so I could enjoy the week. I had to submit a couple assignments, but other than that, it was an actual vacation. I hope we can take more lake trips in the future.




0 comments:
Post a Comment