"I'm in love, I'm in love, and I don't care who knows it!" One of my favorite lines from the movie, "Elf". Today is mine and BJ's anniversary. We were married in 1998 and I am still glad we did it! It is so fun being married. It is harder than I ever imagined, but as far as being surprised by my expectations, I never expected it to be so rewarding, as well. I love my husband, probably more than he knows, or that I express. I am not the most expressive person, and that is something I know I need to work on (even though he makes it hard sometimes). But I am so proud of what we have created together and look forward to every day that I get to spend with him.
I also must say I still love my ring as much as the day it was slipped on my trembling finger.

0 comments:
Post a Comment