I would not eat them in a house...

They even saw me put the food coloring in the eggs!!! Ashlyn probably had one bite, but after a while, AJ and Carson devoured them like they do any other scrambled eggs. This was the only thing that we did that was "Festive" today. Although at dinner - Kraft Mac & Cheese (What??? BJ was at work!) after I apologized for not making it green, AJ said, "It's o.k.! It's like the pot of gold at the end of a rainbow!" What a sweet heart! He is so optimistic!

I was totally disappointed in myself at the end of the day. I usually do fun things such as games and activities, or even treats and small gifts. I just feel like I can't get ahead!!! Since Carson was born, I feel like my yin has lost my yang! I need to get re-balanced. Switching from "Man to Zone" defense has me in a whole new world and I don't feel like I have adjusted well. I'm getting there, I can feel it, but it is slow to come!

I watched John & Kate +8 last night and it was the Valentines Day episode. Kate had such a simple & fun day planned and she said, "I would do it if I had 2 kids, why not do it for 8" She focused the whole day around love and even made heart shaped pancakes, cookies, sandwiches, and even cucumbers! I love this show, and think she is such an amazing mother. It really motivates me to get organized (Kate has amazing organizational skills!) and focus my attention on my kids...this is their time!

I would like your advice on how to make my life less stressful, and more organized. So throw some suggestions my way!

1 comments:

The White Family said...

We love to watch John & Kate +8. Jason thinks that Kate is not very nice to John... The boys love Little People, Big World!