Is it too much to ask?



I just need 15 minutes. I can do everything I need to do right now in 15 minutes. There are a few "business" items that I need to check out on-line, but they really require concentration. I have been in here fir 27 minutes and finally decided I can't do it now....

Because...

I sit down and AJ asks if he can play a computer game, I tell him in 15 minutes, then BJ hollers from the family room, "Come check this out!" and starts up a brain smashing song on Guitar Hero (at a decibel that should only be allowed at an outdoor concert), then in comes Ashlyn asking if she can watch a movie in my room...sure, then Carson comes in and holds up his puppy while kissing, (which means, "kiss my puppy mommy") so I kiss his puppy which makes him laugh which of course makes me laugh which of course makes AJ and Ashlyn want to get animals for me to kiss. Off they run to get animals so Carson chases them. I think I have 5 minutes while they find their animal then 6 seconds later when they show up with the easter animals I remember i got them out last night and start cursing myself. After a quick kissy game AJ and Ashlyn start asking if they can play with Carter and Madi to which I say, "NO! I haven't showered yet!" so Ash leaves to start her movie, and AJ starts in on the other list of friends he wants to play with, while occasionally BJ hollers from the family room his recent accomplishment of a song well played (Great Job BJ!). I tell AJ no, no, no, no, go play with Carson (who is now standing next to bj rocking out. Ash comes in, "it's not turning on" and Carson starts to cry. AJ yells at Ashlyn for interrupting me while I'm on the computer then slaps her. She kicks him and says, "the movie's not coming on mommy" Carson stops crying and decides to dance with his puppy. AJ decides to do a dinosaur puzzle, and Ashlyn will not leave me alone till I go push play for her. I am starting to shake because the $@%* Guitar Hero music is so loud. . . Then I get obnoxiously reminded by AJ and Ashlyn that they get laffy taffy because they stayed in bed all night. . . and Carson is trying to swallow a quarter.

Let's just go color some Easter eggs.

3 comments:

The White Family said...

Life is a little crazy at times...Just go in your closet and scream! Add the *#@&, #!*% in sometimes that helps!

Anonymous said...

CUTE blog! You're OFFICIALLY cool! I had so much fun playing RoCkBaNd!love-kj...

Aimee said...

ahh the joys of motherhood.

"I don't know how ya'all do it," I think as I sleep in til 10am this morning!