Yesterday...well actually it was two days ago, because it is after midnight, but...March 12, was surely a great day for Ashlyn. She and I had tickets (along with Grandma Castleberry, Aunt KJ, Aunt Carrie, Kaylee, and Calla) to "see the pwincesses ice skate", more publicly known as "Disney on Ice" It began with a countdown that I made for her that she so hopefully tried to make arrive sooner. The day before, My friend Amie told me about the opening day event where princesses would be available for photographs. I was excited. The day of the event we got to the Energy Solutions Arena at 12:00 and were there in time to see the news crews interview the princesses then do a quick camera sweep of the crowd then "Retire to prepare for the event" I thought it was a little ridiculous, but Ashlyn was so excited to see the princesses.
When we got to the show, she was captivated. She absolutely loved every minute. I was actually impressed with the skill of the performers! They were actually good (not just a bunch of posers flinging their arms through the air like I was pessimistically anticipating)
2 comments:
I am taking Cassie this weekend to Disney on Ice. She doesn't know yet. I am glad to hear it was really good!
Oh! She is so adorable (both shes) Love you!
Post a Comment