Horray for Hand-me-downs!

I remember as a child/young adult, getting all of Jenny Kidder and Angie Kirkham's Clothes when they grew out of them. I was excited to have a new wardrobe, but I felt a little jipped! Being the only girl of 5 boys I thought I should have more "New" clothes (I swear I have grown out of that shallowness...mostly). It has been a totally different story with my kids clothes. AJ didn't and still hasn't gotten anyone's retired wardrobe, but Londyn has supplied Ashlyn with SO much stuff, and I bought a ton of freakin' cute stuff from Wendy's "Gently Used Gymboree" yard sale last year to dress Ash this next year. Carson, I don't know if I will have to buy that kid another article while Lisa and I live in the same neighboorhood! Everytime her Cooper outgrows something, she cleans it and sends it my way. And I gotta say...I'm Lovin' it! Just check out these "Booper" (as Carson calls him) jammies I put on him for the first time last night:
SO CUTE!!!!!

0 comments: