-BJ likes it long (but understands the need for short and change)
-I don't make time to style it, so I like it ponytail able
-I have short fuzzy hair on my temples (is it possible for people to have "Preceding" hairlines??? Is my hair going to keep growing closer to my eyebrows so it looks like my eyebrows blend into my temples???)
-Round...ok, F@T face.
-My hair HAS to be straightened. It is too nappy to just leave. (thus the ponytails)
-I found 7 gray hairs in one spot the other day. I just have to get that off my chest. (eew, that sounds gross!)
- I can't color because years ago my dad proclaimed his favorite color to be the color of my hair when the sun shines on it. I can't betray my dad.
Here are some different looks I've had....
"The Bob"
Long (not my longest, but still...)
I am ready to do something cute. If you have an opinion, please post. If not, watch for a post of my layered bob when I hack it off again!


9 comments:
K, first off.....you are just lucky to have such good hair. Thick, brown and beautiful! I love ALL the different styles and cuts! How sweet though that you are able to donate your hair! What a huge blessing for people who aren't as lucky as you and I! I vote.......nah, I like it EVERY WAY! I am anxious to see what you do, or don't do! :)
Awkward stage? You have very nice hair. Confession: I once had my hair cut because I wanted it to look like yours. I would love to trade--anytime!
K Lizz- here's my vote- I love ALL the pictures of your hair at every length.. I especially like the long layer turned in..or just cut it super short- you can't have the ponytail option.. but it's faster to dry...can't wait to see what you pick!
don't you dare chop it off. I side with BJ {sorry!} I love it long! It may seem boring to you, but it is a timeless classic look. Long and straight can getseem boring to yourself, but I loved it when you but in that slight curl(wrapped around the curling iron) that day at church... or play around with some highlights?!? Besides I am always jealous of how straight and shiney you can get your hair... it is beautiful.
Semi-long turned in was my fave of the pictures but I think it would be super fun to see you with short hair (a cute A-line bob). If you have to straighten it everyday anyway it will be super duper easy to straighten it when it is short. BJ likes it long but he might be surprised!
I think you should do something wild and crazy! It's hair it will grow back right?! And about the fat face, I don't think so. You could pull any style off!
I could copy this post almost word-for-word onto my blog and have it apply. I can't wait to see what you end up with... maybe I'll try it too.
I echo the others - you have gorgeous hair...I'm sure you saw on my blog that I recently went short! It is fun, but I will secretly admit I will let it grow out, instead of maintaining cuts at this length. So, my vote: Semi-long turned in (maybe with bangs? it is 'IN' right now...but you have a nice forehead and don't need to hide anything (like me) be sure to post the after pics).
Good luck!
Your hair looks good at any length. You have the hair that everyone loves and would like to have because you can just get up and go and it always looks good. I like all the pictures and styles of your hair. But if you are looking for something new try a short A-line. They are cute and the trending thing to do!! hehe. I am sure what ever you decide to do it will be great.
Post a Comment