Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love ya, tomorrow...

Tuesday is my Modbe Party! I am so excited, and although it was requested that no chocolate be present because of the clothes, I just have to share my yummy chocolate pretzel caramel sandwiches...YUM!!! Thanks Mom for helping!!! (Sorry KJ, maybe I'll make a sign that says "Food and modbe don't mix" or something..) Mom also got me a new "Dip and Spreader" from Hawaii that I am so excited to fill... cheeseball, chocolate chip cheeseball, cream cheese and chipotle, I'm getting hungry just thinking about it!!! I am so excited to see how happy people are when they see how great they look in the adorable products. Here's the info:

Tomorrow, Tuesday May 6th
My House
6:00-9:00 (she will be here to set up around 5:30)

Hope to see ya there!

1 comments:

Steph said...

:( Lizz, Dave and I have a date night set up for tonight so I won't be able to make it. It would be fun to visit with everyone. I would rearrange our date night if I felt more comfortable in swimming suits. "wink wink"