Kindergarten Kid

Today was AJ's kindergarten program. It was so cute! His teacher, Mrs. Tipton, is totally amazing. He loves her, and so do I! He has grown so much this past year and a lot of that is due to such a great teacher who really cares about him. He will miss her but is super excited to be a first grader. Tomorrow is his last day as a Kindergartener. Here are a few clips of his program.


THANKS MRS. TIPTON!!!

(They had a fashion show, the kids chose their favorite thing to wear and handed in a description that Mrs. Tipton read. Then they sang three adorable songs followed by a slide show of the kids through the year. SO SO SO FUN!!!)

3 comments:

TAMMY ELIZABETH said...

So fun! I am excited for Camden's program tomorrow. They grow up so fast!

The Tally Clan said...

I have to agree with you the program was great! I am kind of sad to think that now we have first graders and they will be in school all day.

Steph said...

Wahoo! Can't believe another school year bites the dust. We are almost done too (end of June).