Project for tonight

Check out the lettering I just put up in the boys room!!! The Burgundy is vinyl, the HERO is painted wood.


12 comments:

John and Heidi said...

I love that quote. I think it looks great. It makes me want to get my boys room repainted. That is the plan once we decide on a bunk bed.

Chrystal said...

So awesome! I love it!

Aimee said...

Very self-esteem building. Great message to send a child! I love it too.

Anonymous said...

It looks awesome Lizz! I love the boys room it is turning out amazing!!!! See ya tuesday!(Or wednesday morning).Don't have too much fun without me while I am gone

@mie said...

Do you make the lettering or did you buy it somewhere?

Nelson Family said...

LOVE your decorating! You are sooooo talented! And GOODNESS.......send me your email address and I will invite you to my blog! Silly.....I just thought you had stopped reading it! :)jasonandtricia@hotmail.com

Rusti said...

You're one busy lady! Wanna come over and finish my projects for me? ;)

Studio 7 Interior Design, Kristen Rockwood said...

Hey! So, we're setting our blog to private soon, and wanted your email address so I can send you an invite! Leave a comment on my post "Going Private" w/ your email address! Thanks!! :-)

Amanda said...

OH! The perfect finish for their cute room! That's cute, Lizz!

Anonymous said...

The lettering in Aj's room turned out really cute. I also liked how you tied the blue in with the green in the kitchen/dining room. I remember when you were thinking of ways to do that a few years ago.

Steph said...

Lizz you are amazing! I love your house. You did an awesome job...maybe I can pick your brain for some ideas on mine...still has the mud spackle on the walls while deciding colors.
Yours Looks FANTASTIC!

Studio 7 Interior Design, Kristen Rockwood said...

This is sooo stinking cute!!! I can't wait to have a lil boy to decorate his room! :)