Bummed

CULLEN vs POTTER

Don't get me wrong. I love the Twilight series, but am seriously bummed about it coming out in November. Guess what debut got bumped....Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. I don't know why I feel silly saying that, but I like the HP series worlds better than Twilight. Now I have to wait till JULY of next year. Hmph. (..or however you would spell a pout.)

9 comments:

Aimee said...

I couldn't agree with you more. I hate when people compare these two series. They couldn't be more different in my opinion.

I am so looking forward to the Harry Potter movies. I heard they were splitting the 7th movie into two different parts.

Shannon said...

HP all the way over twilight series!

TAMMY ELIZABETH said...

I completely agree with you too! I was disappointed to hear that Harry Potter was not going to come out until July. I loved the Harry Potter series a lot more than the Twilight series. You can't even compare the two.

Jaynan said...

That's such terrible, AWFUL news! I had already penciled in Nov. 21 on my calendar! So July now huh... TWO years from when the last movie was released... those kids are going to look quite grown up by the time they make the last of those movies!

@mie said...

Am I the only one that doesn't get all the hubbub about Harry Potter? I guess that's what you get for being on your mission when the first book came out! LOL

TRICIA said...

i would much rather see Harry Potter-especially since they were already showing the trailer when you went to a movie. I think it is a dumb change and I agree that they are waaaaay better than Twilight.

Brian and Wendy said...

You are the biggest NERD!

Chrystal said...

Sigh....HMPH Is RIGHT!

John and Heidi said...

I am sad as well about the HP coming out next summer. I wanting it to be the hold over movie until Twilight. I have not read HP but enjoy the movies. One day I will read it. On the other hand has you know I am in love with the Twilight series and can not wait for the movie!!