...Gather all the willing neighbors to move tons and tons of sand into the backyard for our sandbox!
And I feel kinda bad because after all that backbreaking work, the kids all had to go in because I had scrapbook club! (This picture is the kids playing in the leftover sand) I'll post pics later of the kids in the actual sandbox)
All though it was hard work, we had a great time. Thanks again for the pizza. I look forward to letting my children play in the sand box and come home with sand in the hair. hehe. It really does look good.
hey it is fun to see your blog! i found it through Michelle's. I am glad she finally updated it.:) I heard so much about your painting projects from Natalie-it all looks great what a busy lady! come paint my house now!:)
9 comments:
All though it was hard work, we had a great time. Thanks again for the pizza. I look forward to letting my children play in the sand box and come home with sand in the hair. hehe. It really does look good.
It looks like you are getting the job done! Tell Carrie to invite me to her blog.... utahwhites@hotmail.com
Hey Lizz thanks for letting us help move sand I hope this makes up for the chicken (fish) he he he.
Cooper got up at 7:30 and wanted to go talk to Lizz cause she said that when the big kids went to school he could come play in the sand box.
Thanks for letting us play.
Looks like FUN!
How awesome - they'll never want to come in the house again! And maybe you'll be OK with that considering all the sand....
K, I didn't get an invite to come help move sand........rude! ;) What a fun little neighborhood you have up there!
Welcome to the next 5 years of having a layer of sand on your kitchen tile, carpet, and bathroom floor!!! LOL =) You are a much bravier woman than I!
The one day of the year that I work till 5:00! Sorry I missed out on the fun, looks like everyone came to your aid. I can't wait to unleash our cats.
hey it is fun to see your blog! i found it through Michelle's. I am glad she finally updated it.:) I heard so much about your painting projects from Natalie-it all looks great what a busy lady! come paint my house now!:)
Post a Comment