Temple Celebration

Our stake youth has the opportunity to participate in a "Worldwide Celebration" of temples to be preformed May 29th and 30th. I just checked out the blog they have available (and a website... and text updates... how technologically savvy is this church???!!!) and wanted to pass on the link for those interested in the event. So, CHECK IT OUT HERE!

2 comments:

Studio 7 Interior Design, Kristen Rockwood said...

Hey Liz! I got Amanda's invite, unfortunately Brandon and I have a wedding reception to go to that evening. I wish it wasn't on a week night, I would have loved to come! And I'm going to go in on a gift with my mom, but I got Hanukkah, and I have NO CLUE what to get for that? So... hope she wont be disappointed she doesn't get anything for that, lol. :)

Garrett Family said...

I know this has nothing to do with the temple - but HAPPY BIRTHDAY! We have so many memories - thanks for them all!! Love you Lizzie!