Nuts:
This was just too cute. These curious kids were extremely intrigued with the husking of our coconut souvenir. They were all brave and sampled the milk and meat too!
This was just too cute. These curious kids were extremely intrigued with the husking of our coconut souvenir. They were all brave and sampled the milk and meat too!
...& More Nuts:
I don't get it. In fact, I have been inspired to survey. How many people have actually had to change a tire in their life? Not for fun, or just to learn, but to actually have to change a tire because you got a flat for one reason or another? Take my survey to the right. Please.I lost track of my flat tally. I have the WORST luck with flats. I am glad I had a date when I was in High School who asked me choose the activity, and I am glad I chose the lame activity of learning to change a tire. (Thanks Brant!) Don't get me wrong. When help arrives I almost always accept it. Like tonight when I arrived at an athletic YW activity and one of the girls asked if the football was leaking air...nope. passenger rear tire and it's attempt to swallow a screw. hissssssss. crap. About 50 cars passed me before one stopped(after I was pretty much done) and offered to put the spare on for me. The bad thing... while I was taking off one of the nuts, the bolt broke off inside. (Well, it's not a surprise if you've seen my huge muscles lately...) Anyway. Just something to blog about I guess.
3 comments:
So you wanna hear my flat tire story?
Before we got our driver's license, my dad made all of us girls learn how to, and actually change a tire on our own.
After I got my license I got FIVE flat tires in one month. FIVE I tell you.
It made me so paranoid that for the year after that I was always sure I had another flat and would stop randomly to check.
And, this was in Alaska. In the WINTER. And I changed all of those blasted things myself.
I think I should never have another flat again. It would only be fair. :)
Add this to the list of one more thing you need to teach me!!! =) What would I do without you???
I experienced my first flat less than a year ago. I went out on a quick run to the grocery story and made it to 5600 west before I decided the noise I was hearing was not normal. Nate laughs at me because I probably drove the whole way from home with it flat. The poor tire was practically in shreds. I walked home and he went back to change the tire.
Post a Comment