I was hesitant about starting Fast Track again. If I started I would have to take a class on Tuesday Nights. If I took a Tuedsay night class I would miss Young Women for 8 weeks. It was not a decision to be taken lightly. I didn't feel good about skipping out on my calling. I didn't feel good about blowing off the program (because If I didn't take the Tuesday night class, the funding may not be available for me to take it next year as it is only available winter/spring semester and the program is being cut at the end of the year) especially since it was providence that got me into the program in the first place.
I started my classes again today. There were 16 people in my class so my teacher opened an earlier class from 4-6. Back to Young Women's.
The best of both worlds.
0 comments:
Post a Comment