Seriously?



So... Call me OCD or call me efficient, but when I shop, I like to arrange my "to-be-bought" items on the conveyor belt in an organized "similar grouping" sort of fashion. Well... my last shopping trip, at a certain grocery store, I had grouped my items by "frozen", "fridge", "bathroom", "pantry", & "party". I watched painfully as the checker put my Bobby pins with my ice cream, my shampoo with my strawberries and my balloons with my shampoo! I felt like a psych patient as I re-arranged all the bags after I paid... I guess I should bag them myself, then I won't stew over it for days.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Totally happened to me today. I was so bugged! I kept thinking, "Don't they teach you how to bag groceries before you got this job?" Anyway, this post made me laugh!!

Studio 7 Interior Design, Kristen Rockwood said...

I am the same way!!! It just makes putting away time way easier with kids!!!

Fasterkj@yahoo.com said...

LOVE it! Im going to have to try this. Where does this OCD come from?