We love our local water hole. The covered one. With flush toilets.
I have taken ash and cars a few times while AJ is at parkour but he always feels left out. When he asked if I'd take him while ash and cars went to gymnastics, I couldn't tell him no! After he got there he realized he had more fun with his brother and sister and suggested I ask dad to bring them over after their class. Dad, willingly obliged and joined in the fun.
I enjoyed from the sidelines while pretending to read an upcoming book-club book, "Until I Say Goodbye" (a memoir by Susan Spencer-Wendel, her tearfully joyful journey through her last year of life as she slowly suffers from Lou Gherig's Disease)
My family is awesome.
I have taken ash and cars a few times while AJ is at parkour but he always feels left out. When he asked if I'd take him while ash and cars went to gymnastics, I couldn't tell him no! After he got there he realized he had more fun with his brother and sister and suggested I ask dad to bring them over after their class. Dad, willingly obliged and joined in the fun.
I enjoyed from the sidelines while pretending to read an upcoming book-club book, "Until I Say Goodbye" (a memoir by Susan Spencer-Wendel, her tearfully joyful journey through her last year of life as she slowly suffers from Lou Gherig's Disease)
My family is awesome.
0 comments:
Post a Comment