These church clothes were all my boys had to choose from to wear to school tomorrow.....
UNLESS
UNLESS
...unless they organized a good portion of this:
(Mattress lifted to see debris)
And got this under control...
So, while the boys were gone I put everything, except books, (even dumping out their drawers) into storage boxes and stacked them in my room. When they got home I sat them on the couch and apologized for being such an "organizing control freak". I told them that they would be surprised when they saw the rooms, but they might not be happy. (They immediately jumped to conclusions thinking that I threw other stuff away). I told them that I was not punishing them, I was giving them an opportunity to organize their space their own way. Now comes the catch… If they don't get their dressers organized before they go to bed, the clothes they have to choose from for school tomorrow are hanging in the closet.
It was their Sunday best.
They had their dressers perfectly organized (completely different than I have ever done it…) within 15 minutes.
It was their Sunday best.
They had their dressers perfectly organized (completely different than I have ever done it…) within 15 minutes.
0 comments:
Post a Comment