Halloween parade.... For some reason this event always sneaks up on us. Maybe because it's two weeks before Halloween, maybe because we rarely have costumes ready? Well, this parade was no exception. Ash and cars decided a month ago that they wanted to be archers. Their costumes were purchased about two weeks ago. AJ, on the other hand, is a different story. He doesn't ever know what he wants to be until the day before Halloween so why am I always surprised that we are scrambling the night before the Halloween parade to pull together a last minute costume. He decided to be a punk. So after the kids went to bed, Bj and I stayed up shredding, ripping, and piercing some old clothes to "punk" them out. He was very pleased when he woke up. I was glad I was able to go to work a little late so I could be there for their parade. (Although I wouldn't be disappointed if they canceled the tradition altogether). (I'll get a better picture of AJ on Halloween)
Best part about today... We go off track!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment