Should I be worried when I find notes like this in my 7 year olds pockets?
It makes me think about my early years and the crushes I had. I honestly don't remember crushing on anyone till 5th grade. Clayton Payne. He was a boy in my ward (and was most of my life) and we were pretty good friends. We actually hung out quite a bit and finally one day I mustered up the courage to ask my friend Allison if she would ask Clayton to go out with me. She and I were sitting under Clayton's kitchen table, (oddly enough) while Clayton and Troy were at Troys house. Allison said she would do it if I would ask Troy if he'd go out with her. Clayton said yes, but Troy said no. From then on, Allison and I had an estranged relationship. So did Clayton and I... So we broke up a week later. Then we could be friends again.
It's crazy to think my kids are experiencing similar sophomoric experiences.
This is definitely something worth talking about with him. :)
Secrets
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment