He was surprised and extra happy that there were a couple presents for him to open! Aj is definitely adored by his cousins and he loves them right back. Parkour cake for the birthday kid
At the Castleberry Conference Sunday Dinner we decided to celebrate my amazing, newest teenager in the family, Aj. I asked if he wanted chocolate or yellow cupcakes (vanilla?? What flavor is "yellow"?) and he immediately asked if I'd make him a cake then sketched out his suggestion. I actually nailed it... But I didn't realize my tootsie-roll version would be so strong that he would kick down my, skewer-enforced, faux-brick, wall. (One tootsie teen is doing a barrel roll over a low wall and the other is doing a wall flip)
He was surprised and extra happy that there were a couple presents for him to open! Aj is definitely adored by his cousins and he loves them right back.
He was surprised and extra happy that there were a couple presents for him to open! Aj is definitely adored by his cousins and he loves them right back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment