I've been ready for a change in my family room since about 6 months after I painted it... 7 years ago. Then Michelle, and her abundant supply of home decor, showered me with options. With an end table, lamp, a few pillows and throws, my urge is satisfied! I'm so pleased with the results that I just had to post. It really is amazing, the difference such small changes make. (Feel free to reed deeper into that statement).
Actually... Before the "before" picture, the table and pineapple lamp were where the wicker floor lamp is... And the wicker plant was where the table/pineapple lamp are... as well as a plant. I've never been a huge fan of throw pillows, because they are never where they are suppose to be, but I was so pleased with the effect that I am now a believer. And, as always... Thanks for the contributions Michelle!
0 comments:
Post a Comment