Out of the mouths...


These kids are seriously cracking me up lately! In the last couple of days, here are some of my favorites:

When I was dropping off Ash and Cars at school one of my "jam songs" came on and I loudly joined in.  When I got to school and pulled into the drop-off-zone Carson just sat in the back seat and didn't move to get out. I turned back to him and hollered my good bye over the music, then he asked me to pause the song. I turned it off, wondering what he had to say, but all he did was open the door and start climbing out of the car. So I turned the song back on and he blushed, looked around, and said, "oh my gosh!", slammed the door and ran away…apparently he isn't too thrilled to let his peers know that the Jay-Z song was on.

Ash and I were driving home from somewhere and having a conversation about sex. She wasn't completely uncomfortable, but I knew it wasn't going to go on much longer when she finally said, "well... I'm just going to have boy-girl twins so I only have to do that once!" I couldn't have our talk end with her being disgusted by the deed, so it didn't end there, but that comment cracked me up!

Aj and I were driving home from the gym and having a conversation about college life, brought on by a scene in pitch perfect, and he said,"I want to go to a college that has windows… With ledges."  ...I'm glad he has some sort of collegiate expectations. 

1 comments:

@mie said...

Your kids seriously crack me up! I love Ash's outlook on sex. =)