Babysitting pays!

This little entrepreneur has been absolutely loving babysitting! I remember when I was 10 I was overzealous about the opportunity to babysit cute little kids, and now that my daughter is 11 and getting asked to babysit… I couldn't be more proud! :). And even more than that, she absolutely made my heart swell when she came into my room the first Sunday after a big week of babysitting asking me what 10% of X amount of dollars was. Hopefully she keeps it up!
So… What does she want to do with all that hard earned cash? Open up a bank account. I don't know how many different piggy-banks and bank-boxes and jar-banks she has been through, and somehow her money always disappears??? She made the decision on her own to open up a bank account to keep your money safe. A big step in her young life, but she's ready :-)

0 comments: