When Carson teaches

Sometimes my kids stay things that just stick with me. A couple months ago Carson informed me that he wants to be an elementary teacher. He also declared that when it is time for the kids to get ready to go home he is going to do one of two things:

Closing prayer:
"I'll tell the kids it's time to get ready to go home so when they all have their backpacks on and are ready to go I'll call on one of them to give a closing prayer. Then I'll make sure that no one is peeking and if they are peeking I'll tell them, "hey! No peeking". When their eyes are finally all shut I'll quietly run out of the classroom so I can be the first one out the door!"

Then when he doesn't feel like being the first one out his day will end like this:

Confession-
"When everyone has their backpacks on I'll tell them to line up at the door and instead of giving me a high-five as they leave they'll have to answer the question, "who's your crush?"!

I told him those are both really good ideas and I may have to use them when I become a teacher. 

1 comments:

@mie said...

LOVE! He is such an awesome kid!!! =)