Sometimes, my job rocks. I love that during down time I am applauded for reading and being a good example! (My McD's diet coke may not be the best example though...).
Although WD-40 isn't in my typical tool belt, working with great teachers is. I think in all my different schools there was only 1 teacher that was really opposed to having me in her classroom. Other than that, I've actually become quite good friends with them! The awesome teacher I work with this school year is so kind, thoughtful, and intuitive... Which is how the oil ended up on my desk! She knew I hated squeaky joints and the wheels on my chair were raising neck hairs. So she was able to procure a can of joint lube from the janitor. She has brought me books, movies, fabrics, treats and an abundance of kindness and friendship that makes me want this school year to last forever! (Ok... That's a little extreme... But I hope our friendship lasts forever, she's pretty incredible). Plus, she's a GREAT teacher! I've learned so many incredible things from her on how to teach, not only core educational topics, but about life, tolerance, and friendship. I hope the kids in her class know how lucky they are! I know I am.

0 comments:
Post a Comment