Reception

This is the end of our day today.... rewind a few hours and we spent the morning with my nephew Cian as he was baptized, then went home and got a couple things ready for AJ's Lacrosse team (I made player-# cards so the parents know who to cheer for, but I don't know if any of the parents even got them!) Then to AJ's LAX game where he played for less than 5 minutes for the whole game, then straight to Carson's soccer game where he was on time (ish) because my mom took him, but he didn't play at all in the second half so I didn't see him play at all.  I was so disappointed that I didn't get to really see either of my boys play at all, they didn't get played even though their teams were winning! Aj's team was 9 points ahead! I shouldn't let it get to me, but it really frustrated me.  I"ll get over it.
(below: Flat Allie- Hailey's missionary sister, Carson, Flat Betsy-Johnny's missionary sister)

Johnny & Hailey Holmgren have been married for 8 days.  They are the ones we went to see in Nebraska and celebrated tonight with them at a beautiful backyard wedding reception.  My kids had so much fun, and they just spent time with each other, none of their cousins were there! After the reception, we went to grandmas and watched a bit of football and played 5 crowns before we headed home.  It was the perfect end to a very busy day! 


0 comments: