Off track Ash

Year Round school has its benefits.  Getting a three week break in the midst of learning has some pretty serious pros and cons.  For this girl, its more pro than con.  She loves getting her craft  on and making new things.  She is wearing a hat made from a sweater, and a vest modified for her Riding Hood costume made from the suit of a 4 year old.  Not Bad.  Being in 6th grade, it is her last opportunity to enjoy the long breaks, as Jr. High is on a traditional schedule.  I love that she is so responsible and that when BJ and I are both at work, we don't have to worry about what is going on at home between She and Carson.  I also love that I can leave a list of things to be done (laundry, dishes, meal prep...) and I will come home and it will be done.  She is beautiful inside and out and I am constantly so proud of the young woman she is becoming. 

0 comments: