38

Happy Birthday to me! 
Another one for the books! I am 38 and still absolute love celebrating my birthday. I'll be the first to admit how spoiled I am. Not only did I get spoiled the week preceding today while in Cali, (and even a little earlier than that with an early gift from a friend in the form of an entertainment armoir!) but all day long as well. 

My morning started at Kneaders for breakfast with Amie (she had never tried their French toast?!) who absolutely SPOILED me, while motivated me to exercise all at the same time;). Then when I got home Bj had taken the kids shopping and to his parents to pick up LuLu. So while I waited for them I read a book (Selection, by Kiera Cass) in the silence of my home. When they finally got back, ash went and wrapped a gift, which I quickly ripped open, and was so impressed that they remembered I wanted it... Apple TV (with a voice activated remote!... Didn't know I wanted that, but love it!!) SPOILED! Another wonderful surprise was a soothing foot massage by AJ! 
Spoiled:)


Robintinos in Bountiful was my dinner choice and my parents were able to meet us there, and as usual, they spoiled me!  

It was the most low key birthday that I've had in a while and couldn't have been more pleased. I felt spoiled with love from so many people through dropped off treats, kind cards, phone calls, media & text messages, and was once again reaffirmed that growing older is an incredible blessing and I'm positively overwhelmed with the astounding circumstances that surround my life. 


0 comments: