November 1-
I had to laugh. When Ash realized our car was broken and she would have to walk the 2.3 miles to guitar (with me) she threw her guitar on her back and stomped, literally stomped, about 1/2 a mile before she simmered down enough to have a conversation. Once the lid was on her boil, she was all smiles and stories telling me about her classes at school and the happenings in her life. I love spending time with this young woman and marvel at the wonder that she is. She is so passionate about her interests and puts so much thought and energy into the things that she does. I am so pleased that she still includes me in her life stories and isn't embarrassed to walk side by side with me in public.
While she was in her lesson I arranged a ride home for her (thanks Lynette!!) while I continued to the pond at Herriman Cove before I wound my way back home. It was a beautifully overcast fall afternoon and I couldn't have asked for better walking weather.

0 comments:
Post a Comment