My grandma is totally awesome. Seriously. Other than her tender heart and witty mind, she is completely up with the times. She is constantly keeping me updated through her emails. I get updates on the world, church, history, and other current events almost daily. Well, today I woke up with a nasty case of the "you don't wanna knows" and felt awful. I decided to check my email and lo and behold "Helen White" has sent me an email. I open it first and am so glad I did!!! She totally made my day by sending me this you-tube link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkYZ6rbPU2M
(Thanks, Aimee, that was easy breezy!!)
I have never heard of this group, but what a LAUGH!!!
Thanks Grandma!
3 comments:
Oh, Elizabeth Grace Castleberry White White, you are so good to me and I am so proud of your great writing and I think it is kind of sorta my genes with a bit of 21st Century scientific upgrade. You are a wonder. I remain anonymous as I don't know how to work this system and ruined Shannon's life by being facetious. You good. I bad. Love you way big. That other Grandma
Grandma is fantastic with technology. I am in awe really. She im's with me and is a regular Goodreads doer and even chats with strangers on goodreads and comments on their book reviews and what not.
My other grandma doesn't even know what an email is. He skills impress me daily.
FYI: next to a youtube video there is a space that says URL and a space that says embedded. Just copy the code from the embedded field and paste into your post and the video will show up on your blog. Easy breezy.
Love the video! haha Have you seen the Grand Central Station one?
Post a Comment