Best part of the day

I am one that thinks breakfast is the most important meal of the day. I make a great breakfast every day. Some of my favorites are: Fried Eggs on Toast, German Pancakes, Veggie Omlets, Biscuits & Gravy, and French Toast. (not a pancake, sweet stuff, or cereal fan) I wish I had cuter dishes so this dish would look as appetizing as it was:


This is Crepes Florentine...I think. It had lightly seasoned (salt and garlic) cubed chicken, lots of spinach, mushrooms, and home made Hollondaise sauce wrapped up in a thin crepe drizzled with more Hollondaise sauce and topped with fresh diced tomatoes and lightly dusted with paprika. It was better than it looked. I love food.
(And if I had an all girl house I would totally buy the square pink dishes that are at Tai Pan right now! Those would make this dish look restaurant ready!)

7 comments:

Aimee said...

Yummmmmmm I'm getting hungry.

The Jones Family said...

How do you get your husband and kids to eat that way? We're lucky to get "normal" foods like pancakes and cereal. I would never get away with crepes! Maybe I should come live at your house........

@mie said...

I need that recipe. It looks so stinkin' good! =) The boys can eat off pink plates ... right? LOL

The Beckstrom's said...

that looks really good!!

Studio 7 Interior Design, Kristen Rockwood said...

Yummy! Breakfast foods are my FAVORITE!!! I just wish I had more than 2 minutes to eat in the morning! Geez I can't wait to be a stay at home mommy! :)

Steph said...

Yum Lizz! That looks so great.

Anonymous said...

where did you get that recipe, and why haven't you made it for me???? It looks so delicious! Love you!