For all of you who read the last blog, I mentioned a giveaway....
Well, here it is!
So, leave a comment including what of the following items you would like to be entered to win (including "Everything"!)
#1 That's Amore Stickease Assortment

#2 Creative Memory Card Kits (set of 2)

#3 Annotations Stamp Set
And one commenter will get the booby prize... Hanukkah Jelly Labels!

I will mail or deliver items to the winners!
Giveaway will close on Friday Night and winners will be announced shortly after!
Well, here it is!
So, leave a comment including what of the following items you would like to be entered to win (including "Everything"!)
#1 That's Amore Stickease Assortment

#2 Creative Memory Card Kits (set of 2)
#3 Annotations Stamp Set

And one commenter will get the booby prize... Hanukkah Jelly Labels!
I will mail or deliver items to the winners!
Giveaway will close on Friday Night and winners will be announced shortly after!
17 comments:
Hi Elizabeth! I saw your post on the CTMH BB and thought I would check it out. Great artwork on the other blog. My youngest is also named Carson. He is 3.
I would love all the goodies except for the booby prize of course! Thanks for a chance to win!
Michelle - stampindipity@gmail.com
Everything! I hope no Jewish people are entering your contest! LOL =)
Your artwork is way cute! I love the stickease. The others I already have - well except the Hannukah labels. LOL
I love your artwork. I would love the chance to win the stickease. This is the first time I have ever entered anything like this. I love your name. It reminds me of me . LOL Mine is Ruby Elizabeth White. My Hubby calls me Liz. Love the picture of you and your little boy. Enjoy them when they are small. My girls are grown and married. I have one grandson who is 13. Seems like yesterday when they were thirteen. My house was always full of their friends. I sure miss the craziness of a house full of kids. Thanks for letting me reminise.
I told you I am new at blogging. I didn't even know how to leave my name. Lets see if I learned something new or not. I am going to attempt to sign in under my instead of anonymous.
Sorry to take up so much room but want to get my name instead of anonymous or my email. If it doesn't work I'll just sign it now. Have a great evening , Ruby
Lizz, I would be happy to get anything free. So my reply is "EVERYTHING"! And if I end up with the booby prize, I'm going to put it on the next homework assignment you give us. Or, I'll have Bria put them on one of the notes she writes to AJ and I'll actually let her give it to him! LOL!!
I want to enter!! I too, like everything. ;)
i think i like #2 the best.
how fun that you are having a giveaway!
whoops i didn't read the instructions close enough. i thought we had to pick one. but i'll pick everything too. :)
Oh, fun! Pick me! :)
How exciting! Please enter me for everything! Love it!
OK! Thanks for playing! The winners are:
Stickers: Michelle Swift
Card Kits: Shannon
Stamp Set: Lar
and the "Boobie" is: Amie!
Thank you so much for the chance to win! I am so excited to get my prize!!
Michelle
Thanks Lizz! And Bria was happy to see AJ!
Where have I been? Friday night I could not go- and I didn't even know it was YOU behind it! I hope it went well! I know I am late- but that is an awesome giveaway!
Tell Amie I expect a hannukkah greeting card next year! :)
Post a Comment