Curse you for coming when my husband was out of town.
Curse you for robbing me of my "Back on Track" high.
Curse you for making me miss my Monday in AJ's classroom and making me feel like an undependable flake.
Curse you for turning a sweet spread of home baked goodness into passive regret.
Curse you for the hostile takeover of my brain at night (I can spell wienerschnitzel!)
Curse you for sucking my children into your bitter distaste for euphoria.
Curse you for the 4+ boxes of tissue that now lie crumpled and contaminated in the depths of the trash bins. (Though, Thank Heavens for Kleenex Lotion Tissue, it really does "feel good to feel")
Curse you for numbing my desire to read my stack of highly recommended books.
Curse you for the vomit strewn across the kitchen tile. (but Thank Heavens for sending BJ home in time to be the one to clean it up...and for it being on tile)
Curse you from taking my Book Club night away from me (one that I could actually go to! guess i'll blog that review).
Curse you for the black magic you do on my body at night...you demonic beast.
Curse you for the tears, the coughing, the dirty sheets and doorknobs, and for the looming shadow that is slowly devouring the neighborhood.
Curse you for your aggressive attack on my precious family (but Thank Heavens for sparing BJ...for now!)
Curse you for my outpouring of pessimism.
And a strong resounding Curse headed your way for the overwhelming desire to "Call in sick" from my precious job of motherhood.
Sickness,
LEAVE US ALONE!!!!!
LEAVE US ALONE!!!!!
7 comments:
I am just getting over mine. I curse it too!
My thoughts for a quick recovery!
Amen Sister!!! =) Who needs sleep right?
I know it sucks, but that was a very cute and creative post!
Sorry you're sick. I hate being sick. Hope you feel better soon.
I HEAR YA!! We've been sick here too -what a rough February for so many people!
SICK SUCKS! I am sorry you are sick. Hope you feel better soon!!!funny post tohough!:)
That was great- you are so creative!! I do hate the sick days, too. Hope you're doing better!!
Post a Comment