Scrapbook Night


Well, it's technically called, History Organization Night.

In my ward I am a Beehive Adviser. As such, I am working on earning a Young Womanhood Recognition Award by setting goals and completing tasks. One goal is to get my Family History up to date (in my world, that means scrapbooking), and encourage others to do the same. To help me accomplish this goal, I have reserved the church cultural hall and invited others to attend and get organized. I am excited for this event and hope I can get a lot done!

If anyone is interested in an intense organization night,
(scrapbooking, journaling, photo organization, geneology, etc)
Join me:

Friday the 13th of February at my church
(5424 W. Rosecrest Rd, Herriman)
8pm - 11:45pm
Bring a snack to share (if you want)
No Children Please

2 comments:

Brian and Wendy said...

Are men allowed???

Jaynan said...

I'm sad I had to miss it... Nate works late on Fridays. I hope it was fun! Your page of Ashlyn is beautiful!