Ashlyn's new glasses arrived this week. When she got home, she was a little bummed about wearing them. But unbeknown to her, Michelle (bless her) bought a pair of play glasses for Madi that matched Ashlyn's, and bought a perfect little purse-case for Ashlyn's glasses. So when madi showed up at our house the disappointment was out the window and the screams of joy began. Thanks for sparing me the drama Michelle! What a great friend!
It is really hard getting use to seeing my little girl in glasses! She constantly catches me staring at her and is always saying, "Stop staring at me!"
5 comments:
oh that is so sweet! She looks so cute! And about school... I wish I had something really inspiring to say...but I just think you are awesome. Really. You are great in everything you do. So just keep doing what you're doing. love ya.
Way to save the day Michelle! I think the girls look adorable in their glasses!!! =) Can't wait to see you in person with them Ash!
Darling! What a cute friend to do that.
I think Ashlyn looks A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E!
And what a thought, nice, cute friend to think of that. I'm going to copy her in the future and do the same for my friend. Thanks Michelle for that cute idea!
funny thing is I can't get Madi to take hers off! and they are fake glasses. She wears them all day, even at home when ash is not here!!
Post a Comment