Where-for-art-thou-Amie?
My good friend Amie had some major house drama this year and I haven't seen her nearly enough. And now, now that she is finally in her new home (just up the street, I'm not exactly sure where or I would go knock on her door) that she has been waiting for all her life, she is too busy getting it ready for Christmas, and life, to call me. I don't know if her home number is valid (although there is voice messaging), and she is the one person in the world without a cell phone (yes, and I know her, I would get her autograph for anyone interested, but I CAN"T GET A HOLD OF HER!)
Amie, if you're out there, my annoying voice messages will continue to plague you until you call me.
Amie, I miss you.

1 comments:
I feel so important!!!
My very own blog post with a family picture and everything!!! =)
How cool am I???
Thanks for not giving up on me. It was better than the bestest chocolate in the world to talk to you today!!!
I am no longer MIA! Your super sleuthing was CIA material! I am glad you found me because I am sure having trouble finding myself lately!!!
Love your guts!!!
Post a Comment