Oh, Roberts

Not to be racially profiling, but ever notice how two of the biggest craft stores in the valley are named after men? And, not that Men don't (or shouldn't) "Craft" but In my mind it seems they should be "Roberta's" or "Michelle's". Whatever, that's not what this is about.

For those Local reciepients of the Red Plum Marketing distribution, (and those who actually sort their mail before it expires) you may have noticed that every day this week Roberta's was having a daily one hour sale. I went on Thursday, right in the thick of it, and came out with one much needed, but completely boring, faux-leather 3 ring binder. I found out today...the last day of the sale... that during this "50%-off-your- entire-purchase" sale all other sales were over-ridden.

Well, crap.

I wish I knew that two weeks ago, or I wouldn't have bought my iphone!

Lucky for me, my mother in law was in need of the Cricut Expression, as was my Sister-in-law, who both purchased it and who both will let me play with their toys... i mean un-replacable creative resources and ultimate time saving devices that allow for more time to clean house and tend to the husband and kids... yeah, that.

Isn't it pretty?

I am not complaining about my cricut. I do have one. It gets done what I need, for the most part. Mine is just the original version. Who still has the original iphone?

Now. Get this. Not a totally different subject but... As much as I dislike making cakes, I think I may just take it up in order to purchase this. When I saw it, I literally heard angels singing in my head. More like screaming and jumping up and down and flapping their wings in a fabulous, feathery fury.

I have GOT to purge my creative circuts. They're about to blow.

1 comments:

Amanda said...

Lizz- you read like an author!! yOu are SO funny! I want a cricut still- but don't have one, yet. You keep on being creative; it helps the rest of us follow!!