Karma

FYI: Don't drop your iPhone.
FYI: Keep your iPhone in a case.
FYI: Failure to follow two simple rules will result in an expensive re-screening cost and a voiding of Warranty.
FYI: Yes, this is my phone.



Who ever came up with Karma has got something coming their way, and it's gonna be bad.

ps.
Dear Apple,
GLASS? Really???
Get someone on that.

4 comments:

Aimee said...

tragedy! my it rest in piece.

i'll get back to playing words with friends here once life settles and you can continue kicking my butt.

Tim and Ashley Tappana said...

So sad! That happened to Jake's iphone and my sister's iphone as well...and now that I think about it, everyone that I know who has an iphone has broken the screen! It must be a conspiracy within apple so that they can make millions repairing the screens...sorry you fell right into their little plot! Seriously though, that sucks about your phone!

John and Heidi said...

I have not been blog surging in a while. Wow that sucks. Sorry

Aimee said...

Just reread this post and then reread my comment and realized I must have been really sleepy when typing "my it rest in piece." uh.... I think I meant, "may it rest in peace." I'll blame the fact that I had a 3 day old baby?? Funny.

Anyway, I should've listened to you when you wrote this. Obviously, I didn't learn but have changed my ways and now have a case! And you are still beating me at Words With Friends this round. I gotta make a comeback.