Rewind the clock...
We have been a pretty busy family. Well, when I say family, I mean everyone at my house has had to adapt with me being around a little bit less.
"Why?" you ask...
Because in November I tested, and PASSED my Utah Novice Interpreter test!!! Now, I am officially a Sign Language Interpreter for the local school district! And although I miss my home life dearly the three days a week that I am at work, I love using the skills that took up the majority of my college years!
But wait,
Even busier days are to come, because I just got accepted to the 10 month- Interpreter Certification Advancement Network program (ICAN) and hope to be a "Professional Level Interpreter" by December! I am really excited about starting this program and hope that I can give it my "all-that-I-have-left" (you know what I mean).
I'll do my best to report the happenings from time to time... (Maybe I'll enlist a "proxy-blogger" so I can have some recollection of my life when my gray hairs convert the rest of my body.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Soooooo exciting. Can't wait to hear more. I am happy you are doing something you enjoy too.
Congratulations Lizz!!
That is great news. :)
Post a Comment