Making a difference

Thanks for the beautiful blog-header K.J.!

Isn't she talented?! Not only do I love my brothers (see previous post), but they have all married amazing women! KelliJo is Johns beautiful wife. Not only has she got it all in the looks department, but she excels in everything artistic, has one of the kindest hearts I've ever known, she is always helping others, is the epidemy of humble (to some the word HUMBLE may appear to be a "sweet spirit" remark but it is a deeply penetrating description and nearly impossible to obtain...it's a compliment) she is always thoughtfully seeking ways to better herself and make life better for those around her. Those who know her, love her...Those who don't know her, want to (and are missing out!)
She is everything I never knew I always wanted in a sister.
I love you K.J.!!!

(doing a quick proof-read I realized this post applies to all the women my brothers married!... Raise your hand if you wish you were me!!)

4 comments:

Castleberry Photography said...

looks great! go KJ!

@mie said...

Love it!

Aimee said...

KJ is amazing. I totally crush on her.

Fasterkj@yahoo.com said...

ah shucks lizz! your so cute. I really have more plans for your blog. I've just been avoiding my computer lately. Your the BEST, LOVE you..