Bj and I got to spend some awesome quality time together the last two days. My mom (and dad?) watched our kids for the night and the following day while Bj and I did some catching up. We started at the Mandarin in Bountiful, then headed to the English Countryside Suite at Anniversary Inn. After waking up on our own terms, we headed to the City Creek center to find something for Ashlyn's birthday next week. After finding the perfect something, we went to Hale Center Theatre to watch 29 steps. So funny! It is so great spending time with the man I love.
2 comments:
What a great weekend together! Tim and I went to the Anniversary Inn last weekend in Logan for our Christmas present to each other. We LOVE the Anniversary Inn. We've become big fans of the one in Logan, and try to go once a year. Glad you guys were able to get away!
You watched my cousin, Ben Jarvis, in that play!!!!
Post a Comment