We had a fun night at (BJ's) Mom's school watching the play her 6th graders have been preparing for all year. It was a great cultural snack. Even though Aj resisted with all his might, he actually enjoyed it, and even got roped into helping out with a backdrop! It was so fun to see mom in her element, and it cracked me up when she stood at the microphone and asked if any audiendce members would be willing to help set up chairs and when no one reacted she used her "teacher voice" and said, "well don't everybody jump at once!" I also loved how she pre-reprimanded parents about being disrespectful and chatty. I'm glad she did it because it is so true... It's usually parents or other adults in the audience making a disruption than children. 

I love taking my kids to artistic events, especially free ones! All three of my kids were enthralled with the music, the costumes and stories. Thanks for the fun night, and all your hard work, mom/grandma!
0 comments:
Post a Comment