Saint George 2015

Other than our family portraits that we haven't seen yet that KJ took while we were here, this pic that Brooke snapped of us taking a family selfie, is my favorite of the trip.
If it hasn't been obvious yet, my birthday is a pretty big deal.  So, when we found out the Christmas gift from Mom and Dad, a family trip to St. George, would happen over my birthday, it was like a double bonus!!  The fact that the pre-planned (as poetically implied in our gift) pedicure was scheduled on my birthday, was another double bonus.  I love that my non-sister existence has changed and now I have 5 on my side (all pictured in the pic below) and 7 on bjs side!  I love spending time with these incredible women and feel enriched after each encounter.

St. George wasn't just about my birthday (well..sort of).  We were also able to go to Women's conference at a local church, hiking on the petrified sand dunes in snow canyon state park, swimming at the condo pool of Winegars house (where we stayed), chatting  and counting blessings at the temple grounds, slithering through a slot canyon, walking, talking, playing, and thoroughly enjoying each other's company.  








I am so blessed to be part of this incredible family.  They fill my life so full of joy and love and I cherish each moment I spend with them.

0 comments: